Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ore wa... enpitsu... desu... ka?!

Please excuse my saying of "Ore". I don't like referring to myself as "Atashi".
The title basically means...
"Am I... a... pencil?!"
What the hell. XD
A friend of mine, Erika, told me about her classmate actually saying this in class one time. ( =_=")
In Japanese, no less.
On to other business,
Erika & I finally got to work on our comic again. It's actually been such a long time since the last time we worked on it. Things are going smoothly with it. As the Wonder Pets say, "What's gonna work? TEAMWORK~!!"
After we talked about what would happen next in the comic, Erika showed me the chapters that I haven't seen yet of the Hey! Say! JUMP fanfic she was working on. Strangely, one scene in a chapter kinda reminded me of the "Gakuensai no Ouji-sama" PoT dating sim game. Strange, but that's what I thought of.
It was Ryoma talking to the girl near the gas station asking if she was going home. Then he said it was dangerous to go alone 'cause there was a rapist on the loose nearby. (Wow. What a thing to tell a girl when she's about to go home.)
For some reason, it made me remember my desire to get that game. I REALLY want ALL the PoT games. Dating sims, tennis games, everything. I just need to master Japanese & have it imported. (Sometimes I wish I lived in Japan, was part-Japanese & fluent in speaking Japanese.)
Then, for some reason, I went to the website where parts of GakuPuri were translated. Too bad that they haven't updated Ryoma's dating sim yet. And also, I'm stupid to have not searched it in Yahoo!. There was apparently a site where Ryoma's part is COMPLETE. At least I was able to read it, right? I really love Ryoma's part in the dating sim. He's just so... *sigh*.
I've been searching over the 'net for some PoT video game merchandise, and I recently found out that Konami had just released a new video game for the DS. The title's weird though. "Tenisu no Ouji-sama: Girls, be Gracious!"
Huh? What kind of title is that?
The game's gonna be like the other PoT dating sims, I'm guessing. And on the 26th of March, The counter part, "Boys, be Glorious!" is gonna be released. I'm guessing it's gonna be a regular tennis game.
Can't wait 'till graduation is over. I need to relax.