Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just a few updates


If you guys haven't noticed, I didn't post an entry for about a month.
Main reason is, it's because after we moved into my new house, we tried to get a new internet connection, and we just got it connected now.
I'm ecstatic for that.
The picture you see was taken in my new house, just so you guys could get a glimpse of it.
And that person in the picture is me, if you couldn't guess.
That was after college days, lol.
Okay, back to business.
I'll get you guys updated on what's been happening:

- My computer is broken. D: (I'm using my brother's computer right now.) So 'till it gets fixed, I won't be able to do all of my art commissions, both in gaia & DA. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- I'm addicted to Prince of Tennis, AGAIN. :)) Blame New Prince of Tennis, or NPoT.
- There's this thing I play called "JamLegend". I don't know if any of you reading this know about it, but it's kinda like Guitar Hero, or O2Jam. It's a nice game, but it's too easy. I like O2Jam better.
- WDMPG? is on hold for awhile, due to my packed schedule & computer being broken.
- Some of my friends got me addicted to Hey! Say! JUMP.
-Batch party is just around the corner! D:


That's it for now, I guess.
Toodles~