Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ABJD~





I have a new love. :3
It's a love for ABJDs!!
ABJD is L.O.V.E.~
ABJD means Asian Ball-Jointed Doll.
I'm not really a fan of dolls, but this is absolutely amazing.
I fell in love at first site.
It's just TOO, TOO bad that it's not sold in stores, it needs to be ordered. And it's expensive.
A regular ABJD (meaning, has the body, no make up & clothing) costs about $300 - 500.
So basically, it's like 20 000 here. ( =_=")
Eyes are $25. And other parts vary. :)
I want an ABJD.
I NEED one.
It's the best.
The first ABJD on the pictures above is Owen. He is my favorite. <3
2nd picture is Hue. Can you actually believe that he's a guy? He's so awesome.
Third picture is Miho. She's my favorite girl doll. :3 I want her face, dammit. I'm jealous. She's probably my 3rd favorite ABJD.
The ABJDs I want are Owen, Hue, Miho, Ys, Ryu, Gena& Yeon-Ho.
They are absolute LOVE. <3
I must save up for these ABJDs.
SPREAD THE LOVE~!!