Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7B is still the WERD.


A few hours ago, I received an IM saying that the CSA Grade 7 batch 2009 will have a reunion at the Rockwell tent on April 17. Is this true? It's kinda suspicious...
The reunion is too quick, man. But that doesn't mean I don't want one. I'll be more than happy to attend if it actually is real. Since I live near Rockwell, why shouldn't I investigate?
I miss the batch. I miss my section. After all,
7B is STILL the werd~
Anyway, the picture you see above is one of the art commissions I have on Gaia Online. I like how it turned out, but I feel disappointed in myself at the lineart & shading. =_="
I hope you still enjoy this, Miss_Wicked750. ; A ;

Tomorrow, I'm gonna go with my mom to the ukay-ukay in J.P. Rizal to buy costume parts, the OZINE Fest con is coming up in a few days! I'm gonna be Mello, lol. XD
On Friday (April 3), the report cards will be out, so I guesss me & my mom will get them, then go to SM Megamall for the con. Since Alex can only come on April 5, I'm gonna ask Michelle if she can come with me. Hopefully, she can. :<

Argh, I'm addicted to TeniMyu again. Only for the 3rd cast though. No offense to anyone, but the casts after them suck. :(
Sakurada Dori as Echizen Ryoma forever~!!