Saturday, March 14, 2009

Even the rain can't put me out.

Well, Periodicals are coming up, but strangely, I'm not as nervous as I should be.
Did the indifference finally get to me?
I don't know. I'm the the type of person who likes to do their best in a situation, even though that's what people think I am. I stopped trying my best in grade 4 or 5. It just feels like I don't need to try my best, I never have the right kind of motivation. I know I am smarter than what my grades says I am. It's just... I sometimes purposely make my grades lower. Is that bad?
Well, it's not like I'm at the verge of failing,
it's just the lowest grades I've received so far in education. My average in the 2nd grading, 89.3, is my lowest average ever. If I actually tried, I would be one of those geniuses in school. (Heh. No wonder why I use "tensai" a lot.)

Anyway,
I guess I can say that I've finally stopped being a procrastinator. I guess I've finally figured out that you can't possibly procrastinate your whole life if you want to have a good future.
I've made a to-do list, actually.
These are some of the things that need to be done pronto from my to-do list:
[x] Finish "Holes" book report.
[x] Study for PTs.
[x] Finish art commissions.
[x] Fix up my room.
[x] Get back my Adobe CS8 CD from Erika.
[x] Buy Godchild 4 & Claymore 10.

That's probably it, I guess.
I want to be a more responsible person, and maybe, next school year I can try my best again.
Ganbatte ne~