Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enchanted Kingdom!

Yesterday (March 30, 2009) I went to Enchanted Kingdom with my friend, Alex.
We met up with Tocmo there, but he ditched. D: So we explored the wonders of this "enchanted" place.
The rides we rode were Roller Skaters, Flying Fiesta, Up Up & Away, Rialto, Grand Carousel, Anchors Away, Dodgem, Bump N Splash,
and the best ride of them all,
RIO GRANDE RAPIDS.
It's the most awesome ride. XD Gets you wet all over. D:
It's fun to see who gets the most wet, and who gets hit by the shower. XD
Everyone should definitely try this ride when they go to Enchanted Kingdom.
Guaranteed fun!
Anyway, after that, we went back to Alex's house 'cause my mom was gonna pick me up there. While waiting, we used the internet.
We mostly went on YouTube though.
I showed Alex the intro of Left 4 Dead, one of the best games ever. XD And her brother showed us "Sadie's Gaming Infection 41", which was pretty funny.
Don't be Left 4 Dead!