Monday, March 23, 2009

The days float away like petals...


That's true to me these days.
Things are going on so fast, it's hard for me to keep track of it all.
Graduation, submissions, commissions, writing,
is there no end to it?
I'm not complaining, though. It's just hard to believe that everything's happening right now. I mean, it just seems like yesterday that Grade 1 started. Now, I'm graduating Grade 7.
Anyway, I'm trying to accomplish some things I need to do.
That picture you see at the start of this blog post is for my art commission with a fellow deviant ~loveless2334. It's actually my end of the art trade. And I'm embarrassed to say that I've only got around doing it yesterday. It's not 'cause I've been lazy, it's because of me having no internet for almost 2 months, my computer getting broken & my computer's still not hooked up to the internet.
That's the reason.
Actually, I'm ashamed of how it turned out. This was NOT what I expected it to look like. I guess the costume was kinda... too hard. With the feather collar, especially.
Am I losing my artistic touch?
I think I'm losing touch with a lot of things. Losing touch with some people I'm supposedly super close with, losing touch with my sense of art, losing touch with my sense of reality, losing touch with my sanity. I'm not being as close to some people as I should be. Is it because of change? I do not like the distance. I feel like I'm being ignored by them. It's like I'm invisible to the naked eye & only a handful of people can see me. That's just what I feel though. I don't know if they know it, but that's just how I feel. Are they to be considered "friends"? I'm not sure. I feel neglected & ignored, but maybe this is just a phase of close friendship. Something about being bored with each other so everyone spends time with other groups of friends. I hope it's just that. I have my own group of other close friends that I look forward to spending more time with, but it's hard for me to deal with thinking about these things. I don't want to be alone like before again. Maybe I'm just in a rotten mood, maybe they aren't really the friends that I should be close with. I'm hoping that the latter isn't true.
I truly need to find a real escape from everything. I'm guessing that it would be the (hopefully) upcoming iPod, but what else could I do?
Drawing & writing, I guess.
Speaking of drawing, I changed my eye style. It's kinda reminiscent of "Godchild", but I haven't asked other people's opinions about it yet. I'm not sure if I'm gonna show it to other people soon, though. As I typed in earlier, I think I'm losing touch with people. I think I'm gonna postpone the supposedly after graduation party I had planned. I just don't feel like being with people. I need my alone time.
It's all just... too complicated to explain.