Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Freedom~!!

Freedom from the exams, that is.
Finally, no more studying. XD
Let's just hope for the best for the results.
Now, there's nothing else to do in school anymore, other than graduation practice & the most awaited batch party.
I'm quite excited myself, actually.
Can't wait~
My computer's finally fixed, although it got reformatted. Meaning, I have to start all over from scratch again. I can't do it right now since the internet's not hooked up to my computer yet.
I've been following the current season of American Idol & I just have to say that Adam Lambert is so awesome.
I hope he wins! XD And Danny would be 2nd place. :)
On to other news...
I am currently trying to find some Prince of Tennis doujinshis. XD
I swear, I am obsessed.
I'm liking "Chikyuu Orchestra" & "Powerpuff Boys".
It seems that doujins have become my escape now.