Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Graduation's coming up

Tomorrow's the date of my graduation. (March 27.)
It's all... happening so fast.
I'm kinda excited.
I hope I get the graduation gift that I really want.
... I'm still in love with ABJDs, though. Even if it's the iPod I want for the grad. gift.
I've been on the 'net searching for more ABJDs, and I've found some awesome ones. O.O
Gah. ABJDs are so perfect. I want them. ;_;
They are like the ideal faces of humans, even if they kinda look anime-ish.
I currently love 8 ABJDs. Owen, Hue, Miho, Ryu, Gena, Romantic Gena, Ys & Yeon-Ho. I think I need to find ABJDs that I'll absolutely love that are girls, because I think Gena & R. Gena are the only girls. I'm not sure if Miho's a girl or a guy.
Here's why:

Me: Is Miho a guy or a girl? I'm confused.
Erika: Miho's a guy.
Me: Really?! I thought na babae siya!
Erika: Ang gwapo niya kaya!
Me: Eh, maganda siya sakin eh!

:))
Now, we're both not really sure what Miho's gender is.
My main reason for trying to find girl ABJDs to like is 'cause I think I'll need girl ABJDs (if I actually get one) unless; I want the guy ABJDs to cross dress.
jya, I'm off to ABJD wonderland~!!