Thursday, April 30, 2009

Neglect; updates.

Seems like I've neglected my blogspot for quite a few days. Sorry about that. ^^;;
I got too addicted to LJ. I'm really, really sorry.

Anyways, I think I've missed out on updating about my life here on blogspot.

1.) I'm gonna have tennis lessons again~!! Woot! I miss playing tennis. I wanna be a good tennis player.

2.) It seems like I'm losing my fandom of Prince of Tennis. I don't know what happened... I guess we can blame reality. I still love PoT, but not as much as I used to. :(

3.) Sometime when May starts, I'm gonna have karatedo lessons. It was supposed to start last December, but the instructor's wife recently gave birth, so it's only natural to wait for a while.

4.) I made a YamaJima!!!! 'Nuff said.

That's all I remember right now, jya!