Friday, April 3, 2009

Final report cards~

Today was the first day of the OZINE Fest.
As planned, I went to school with my brother & my mom first to get the report cards.
Got a red eagle on my card. :P Although, I think my grades are still low. Heh, at least they went up. Gah, in Grade 7, I got the lowest grades I ever received on a card. And I am one of those people who think 88-ish is low. Though I don't really care about my grades.
Maybe now I can show my dad my report card since I got an eagle. Maybe he'll even get me a new cellphone~

After that, we went straight to Megamall for the OZINE Fest.
Putting on a wig was harder than I thought it would be. I needed help from a hairnet.
... At least people liked me being Mello.
I'm still not sure if I should go to the con again on Sunday though.
Should I?