Friday, May 15, 2009

... Okay.

... Shit. :))
Okay, I really AM neglecting my blogspot.
I'm sorry. ;_;
And... I will say sorry for the future because I think I will neglect blogspot again. XD
Other websites have seduced me, and frankly, they've been successful.
LJ, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, yeahp.
I don't even log in GaiaOnline & DeviantArt anymore. :(
How did this happen? I don't know. Probably when I was sleeping, some psycho placed some bomb in my brain & it exploded when I least expected, changing the way I think. I mean, I've lost my fandom in PoT, got addicted to HSJ, became a Lady GaGa fan, keeping up with American Idol, I read HSJ fics instead of anime/manga fics, etc. So much changed in my head in such a short amount of time. Or... I don't know. Maybe I'm just in over my head right now.

I've also realized... School's gonna start soon. I DON'T WANT IT TO START SOON. Sure, I'd like to go to school, but not soon. I keep listening to "School's Out", to help me relax more. I kinda wish the song to be true, but I don't want to blow my school up.
And also, I might get glasses soon. I think I'm experiencing astigmatism. My vision is perfectly fine, but I keep getting headaches between my eyebrows. Damn. I don't want to get glasses. D: Even if I was given contacts, I still don't want to get them. :( I don't want to admit that I need eye correction. Maybe I need to lay off the computer for a while.

Oh, and if you REALLY want to know what's happening to me, check out my LJ.