Saturday, August 9, 2008

Splurging is bad, or is it?

Hmm, okay,
Yesterday was alright I guess.
I was absent from school Thursday to Friday 'cause I got sick.
Friday, I was feeling better, so I decided to accompany my mom to Powerplant Rockwell to hear mass.
We were kinda late.. (uhh, the mass was ending when we came.) so after a few minutes of staying at the church, we decided to do something else. Since I had 500 pesos & my mom owed me another 500, I decided that I should just buy a CD & a manga. (It was my intention of going, after all. :) )
Music One was the first stop. I couldn't decide what to buy! There was A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, Pretty. Odd., Flyleaf, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, The Black Parade & The Black Parade is Dead!
I wanted to buy all of those!! Damn!
But in the end, I decided to buy A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I'm perfectly happy with it. XD
Then, next stop was Fully Booked. It was even harder to pick a manga.
Being a mangaholic myself, I almost melted at the site of 2 whole shelves back-to-back full of manga!!
There was Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Death Note, Negima!, Hana Kimi, Ouran, I think it had EVERYTHING.
Too bad it was so expensive.
Since I couldn't decide, I decided to call my friend Jin for her opinion.
When I said "Negima Volume 8" She was.. all hyper-ish on the phone. o.o
At least she helped me pick. XD In the end, I got Hana Kimi Volume 23 (final volume)
Agh! I hate that they didn't post the special end chapter!! WHY WHY WHY!!!
It was one of the best chapters ever!!
At least, I loved the story. :3
I guess, all in all, I spent 1000 pesos in one day. o.o (just for a CD & a book..)
At least it was my money. :) And I planned it all along. >:D<