Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picnic near a restroom.

Yesterday (Aug. 22, 08' - Friday) was a blast.
Nice things happened for once.
It started off as Friendship Day. (School tradition)
It's a day where you give gifts/tokens to your friends in school as a sign of gratitude to your friends & blah.
Usually, people give small items like candy, chocolate, key chains, etc.
I got a LOT.
I got chocolate, candy, necklaces, food, key chains, bookmarks, pictures of Echizen...
Anyways, the real stuff happened after dismissal.
I was going down, then I saw Natalie. She said that Marielle was going to "libre" us that day.
Then Regina came down the stairs & said "Hey Krystel!' while uhh.. Doing that move The Pussycat Dolls do in the "When I Grow Up" music video. (The one when they say "I wanna have groupies".)
She said she was addicted to doing that. She'd been doing it the whole day.
Then we met up with Rheymarie, Clarissa & Michelle after Jinny (Regina) left.
Marielle was taking SO LONG.
So I guess we decided to look at the different classrooms. (Preferably 7F.)
It was Rheymarie's idea to go inside their classroom.
Suddenly, Reginald & some of his classrooms came in, supposedly, they were gonna practice for Parents' Day.
But before they did that, they played some songs from the Boys Like Girls CD Reginald got for Friendship Day.
All of us (Except Rheymarie & Clarissa, since I guess they don't know the song.) sang "Thunder". That song is so addicting. :)
After a while, we left 7F.
Natalie decided to check what was keeping Marielle so long.
Which I guess was a good thing, since Marielle said she couldn't leave her classroom. (They were practicing for Parents' Day.)
She gave Natalie the money (Php. 500) so we could buy the food ourselves.
Natalie used it to buy a MILO FREEZE.
Rheymarie used it to buy ICE CREAM.
Clarissa used it to buy a MILKSHAKE.
Michelle used it to buy a DRINK?
I used it to buy POPCORN & COUNTRY STYLE COUNTRY BITS.
It looked like we were having a picnic. :))
So Natalie suggested we go to the hallway near the Computer Lab 1 to have the so-called.. "picnic".
But when we got there (with our heavy bags included) Michelle said that we might get in trouble for being there 'cause some teacher were in the lab doing the grades & stuff.
So we all (reluctantly, since the bags were heavy) went near the CR.
It's weird to have a picnic near a CR, if you ask me.
Still, we ate there.
I shocked the others when I heard a voice.
It sounded like a teacher. (omg. lol.)
We all hid in the bathroom. :)) With the food & all. =))
Turns out, false alarm.
After all that crap, Natalie read a really disturbing part in the Breaking Dawn book.
I dare not describe it. I don't even read the Twilight series.
After that, Marielle came out & Natalie gave her the money we didn't spend & the 5 pieces of Country Bits we saved for her.
When we came down, I let Marielle listen to "birthday song" I prepared for her in my PSP. :))
It was sung by..
OOTORI CHOUTAROU.
One of the anime dudes that make Marielle go "OMG!!!!! XDDD"
Hahaha, sorry.
That's my report.