Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dang. Periodical tests results are in.

Moment of truth.
It's time to see if I really am smart.
To see if I exert "effort" into my studies.
It's kinda nerve-racking, if you ask me.
It's really annoying if your parents are disappointed at your scores.
It's not saddening; it's annoying.
I don't really feel bad if I get a low score.
(Actually I don't have a low score yet. My lowest I think is Math. 80/100.)
It's just the feeling that your parents are disappointed at your scores is what bugs me.
It just really pisses me off, actually.
So far, so good. No low scores.
Highest I guess is my Reading subject. 90/100.
Not bad, I guess. I think I could have done better though.
I didn't really study well for that test.
Urgh. Math. I think it hates me.
Hmmn, at least I haven't failed. Yet.
Agh, I don't like failing. It makes me feel like I'm stupid.
Maybe I should think that I won't fail.
Anyway, Language & Science are the only tests that weren't given the scores yet.
Language is no prob., it's Science that I'm worried about.
Oh well. Hope for the best.