Sunday, August 31, 2008

Seigaku~ Fight-O!

There's a convention coming up.
More than one convention, actually.
A normal convention, & a yaoi one.
No doubt I'd go on the normal con.
But, for some reason, I wanna go to the yaoi con...
Don't hate me for that!
I'm not offended by yaoi anymore. ^________^
Just as long as it's not between my favorite characters..
And NOT, NOT between the Prince of Tennis characters.
I think I'm going as Echizen Ryoma in both cons.
Haha, the only thing I need is the Seigaku jacket & the black shorts.
The black shorts is easy to get, I can buy from any sports store.
The jacket's the hard one, if I'm gonna buy it, I have to buy the whole set though.
Which is like, 2900+ pesos.
But my mom said, when our house gets sold (which is really soon, I think), she's gonna buy it for me.
I HOPE SO!!
MUST GET THE UNIFORM AGAIN!
The one I bought before is too effin' BIG!!
I feel even SHORTER in it. Damn.