Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year-Ender Special.

This is my 51st blog post...
... And the last blog post for 2008.
It makes people all teary-eyed when they finally realize that time is moving too fast,
to enjoy & suffer everything.
It makes you wish that time just stood still sometimes, huh?
At least, that's what I think.
2008 was an awesome year, full of bad & good things.
I was able to complete some of my resolutions,
and that's a good thing.
I was able to post a fic that's gaining great popularity,
I bought lots of manga (with my own money!),
I was able to see my favorite bands perform live in concert,
buy clothes & stuff that I needed & wanted,
went to conventions (all in costume, no less.).
And that's just a couple of things.
There are lots of bad things too, but I would rather not say.
2008 was a good year
But, like all good stuff, it comes to an end.
Sometimes too soon for others.
2008 is dying, and will soon be dead like the black parade in just a few hours.
Although, a new year will begin: 2009.
Let's all just hope that 2009 will be an even more awesome year than 2008. :)