Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The last night..

Well, this is it.
The last blog entry I'll have being 13.
Being 14 kinda makes me nervous.
I'll miss being 13, so much has happened.
I think my year as a 13 year old had helped me develop as an overall person (biased opinion) & had helped me realize some things in my life that seemed too cloudy for my thoughts before.
This past year, I had gone through a lot. Friendships, heartaches, pains, disappointment, pressure, depression, suicide attempts, etc.
But it wasn't all bad memories.
There were a lot of good ones too.
Finding out about Prince of Tennis (courtesy of Marielle), finding out about stuff I've never even HEARD of before, and a lot of other stuff.
This year will be marked in my eternal memorandum.
I feel all sad & sentimental just thinking about that this is the last day I'm gonna live as a person who had just entered the official adolescent stage: Lucky 13.
Tomorrow, I'm officially entering the 2nd year of teenagers out there: 14.
So, I guess this is the official end of this blog.
The last blog as a 13 year old.
Man, I sound like a broken record.