Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sembreak... Sembreak... Sembreak...

Well, it's sembreak now.
And what's sembreak without a little lakwa? XD
I went to G4 with a few of my friends: Mycah, Alex, Rebecca & my aibou, Bea!
It was.. Let's say an overall good experience.
Me & my aibou went near the "Wanted" movie poster to do some... Murder planning.
Joke.
We planned something. But it's still a secret for now.
You guys might find out sooner or later. :>
Let's just say it's... Tennis.
I felt like a little bratty kid again, hahaha. :))
Too bad Michelle wasn't able to come, she should have asked me about the adult thing!
Sayang Michelle!
Anyway,
Super fun. Is all I could say.
Especially TimeZone. Yeah!
Haha, Mario Kart, Mini Carousel, Raging Ape, Photo Booth, Animal Riding. XD
lol, Me & Rebecca thought that the "extra time" for designing the photos was forever. :))
Sana mag-lakwa ulit, guys!