Monday, October 13, 2008

It was a L I F E or D E A T H situation. D:

... Maybe I shouldn't have been so excited about the Cosplaymania con.

I almost died! D:

So many... people... TT.TT
I liked the Anicon better, but.. oh well.
I think I would've enjoyed the Cosplaymania con more if they chose a BIGGER venue.
Megatrade Hall 3 is too small.
It should have been somewhere really big, a place that was built to actually hold cons.
Like SMX convention center.
Yeah.
Well, if you take out all the bad factors, the con was actually really GOOD. :>
They sold wigs (too bad I couldn't buy, it was like 1200.), sold stuff for lolita costumes (I bought some for my punk school girl costume! Yay!), and really cheap accessories (I bought a tennis racquet necklace. :D).
I guess the next thing to look forward to is... Halloween!
Yay!
I'm going trick-or-treating with Natalie I think. :P
I'll go as a lolita thingy. :D