Friday, January 23, 2009

Laziness has its downfalls.

I haven't posted in a long time, have I?
I got too lazy & preoccupied, sorry. :P
Anyways, here's to the updates:

-TABLET IS FINALLY MINE!!! WOOOT!! I loved the world at that particular moment.
-I'm still choosing between a cellphone & an iPod, what do you guys think?
-My art shop in Gaia Online is open, I'm receiving a lot of requests, so does that mean I'm a good artist? I hope so. If you have an account in the said website, please order from me. :3 My username is Kurisutaru-chan12.
-I crave for McDonald's. D:
-I was finally able to reserve Godchild Volume 2. Only problem is, it's out of stock in the country, so I have to wait 4 to 8 weeks until I'm able to buy it. D:
-I bought Claymore Volume 6! XD Buying books with your own money is hard, but worth it sometimes.
-Look in my DeviantArt account & comment! :3

That's all, folks.