Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Advertising; SAKURADA DORI♥

First of all, that's two different things.
I'm gonna do a bit of advertising.
I'm gonna miss being a 13 year old advertiser. XD
First of all, my friend Natalie, is selling Twilight shirts.
Preferably shirts that say "I ♥ Edward Cullen".
If you want one, let me know.
Next is, I posted a new Prince of Tennis one shot in Fanfiction.net.
Read it & review please!
It's yet another Eiji x Ryoma friendship fic. :>
I just seem to love the friendship of these two.
Yeah. Friendship.
Not romance. NEVER. That's for Choutarou x Eiji. :))
Moving on...
Read it, please. :) (link here)
Sorry if it has a lot of one-liners, it's like that 'cause it was based off a real conversation & those are the exact words we said.
Now, on to the 2nd part of the title.
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
Sakurada Dori!
Yay.
lol, LOVE.
I got addicted again, dammit. :))
I plan to make photo compilations of all the Tenimyu actors. :>
Wish me luck, man!